What. A. Week. I’m so glad it’s Friday. Sometimes just making it to Friday feels satisfying, right? Like we weren’t even sure we’d ever make it, haha. But in an incredibly stressful week we also managed to have a little fun. We had dinner with friends Monday and on Wednesday we celebrated our 13-month-iversary with a delicious dinner at Hodges. We sat on the patio in the sun, and I had the halibut, which was phenomenal. We need to go there more often.
A few things I’m favoriting this week:
- Dear Creatures just launched some new dresses in their Summer collection and they are ADORABLE. Per usual. They also have a bunch of really cute things on sale right now, like THIS ONE I’ve had my eyes on for quite some time. Hmmm…
- It was a couple weeks ago but I’m totally loving all the pictures of Emma’s wedding on A Beautiful Mess. Her dress is to die for. And did you see her bachelorette party pinata filled with tiny bottles of booze?! I need to have a party just to copy that.
- I’m suuuuper behind on all my blog reading and trying to get caught up every chance I get. This was a couple weeks ago too, but I’m drooling over this perfectly mid-century Palm Springs house on Whorange. I could totally live here. It would just look a lot messier if I did. And it would be covered in cats.
- Speaking of cats, today is Lil Bub’s birthday!! Isn’t she the cutest? I especially love it when she snores!
And a few things you might have missed around here:
- We’re (finally!) getting landscaping for our front yard… soon!
- Scouts Honor Co.’s new line of prints and cards is great.
- I’m also pretty much in love with pineapples right now.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, friends! I’m looking forward to getting caught up around the house… or maybe just doing a whole lot of sleeping! ♥