I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July. We went to the Cleveland Tall Ships Festival, then spent the afternoon at a cookout with friends. I really love looking at all of the gorgeous ships … and of course I wore my nautical stripes. Just what the Fourth is all about.
We had more to celebrate this week than just Independence Day … we found out on Wednesday that Andy is getting a promotion at work, yay Mr. Manager! So we went out that night for sushi and sundaes. Kind of a strange combo, but it was fun!
Here’s some of my other favorite things this week:
- A cookie in a skillet?! Oh yes, please. (via Oh So Lovely Vintage)
- This colorful wedding looks like so much fun. (via 100 Layer Cake)
- Wouldn’t these little mason jars with lids be the cutest thing for a backyard party? (via Anthropologie)
- Dress of the week. (via Modcloth)
And a couple things you may have missed this week:
- We went to Philadelphia to surprise a friend… and become murder suspects.
- While in Philly, we stopped for brunch at Terrain, which was simply amazing.
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend, friends? It sounds so lame, but I really want to focus on cleaning and organizing our house. I swear sometimes I just blink and it goes from neat to chaos. How does that even happen so fast?? It will be nice to just take it easy this weekend to get caught up. See you on Monday! xoxo