So my birthday is coming up. I already told Andy I don’t want any presents because we’re going on a trip to Northern Michigan that I am suuuuper excited about (not to mention having about a million house projects going on)… But that doesn’t mean a girl can’t dream, right?
It’s my birthday, and I’ll make a list if I want to!
1. A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book — I absolutely love Emma and Elsie, the sisters behind A Beautiful Mess, one of my favorite blogs, and I can’t wait to read their photo book that launches next week.
2. So we all know how much I love dresses… but the truth is I love comfies just as much. Andy makes fun of me all the time because of how much time I spend in my comfies. Ugh, boys. They just don’t get it! This sweatshirt from Anthropologie is perfect. The boxy shape and rolled up sleeves make it great for lazy days, but the subtle pattern makes it cool enough to leave the house.
3. Isn’t this ice cream print by Old English Company the cutest? And, seriously, so very true. I want this in my new kitchen. I also want a new kitchen.
4. I have been saying since day one that I need to get a remote control for my camera (a Nikon J1), and I never get around to buying one. This will make taking room photos — and all those selfies of me and Andy! — so much easier.
5. This Modcloth top is adorable. Ugh, that bow kills me. In a good way.
6. I am really obsessing about Orla Kiely right now. I recently bought an Orla Kiely iPad case from Target and keep trying to find ways to (affordably) bring more Orla into my life. For $24, this flowerpot is just the ticket.