Ok. This post is kind of selfish. But it’s my birthday month so that’s allowed. Andy and I don’t do gifts for each other because we like to plan birthday vacations instead. This year we went to Ottawa for Andy’s birthday, and we’re leaving for Europe only a couple of weeks after mine. Who needs a gift when there’s Europe?! Buuut that doesn’t mean I can’t daydream about what I would ask for if I was going to ask for something!
1. This chambray-like dress is adooooorable. I can never resist a peter pan collar. (Ruche)
2. Andy and I smelled ALL the candles at Anthropologie the other day(!), and this avocoado & mint one was our favorite. Mmmm, avocado. (Anthro)
3. The color of this pillow is perfection, and the price can’t be beat. (West Elm — ON SALE!)
4. Now that we have a dedicated exercise room, I’d love to get a set of kettlebells. (Amazon)
5. I always joke that I need a tool belt, but this Orla Kiely gardening apron is much more my style! (Orla Kiely)
6. Emma and Elsie of A Beautiful Mess have a new book coming out soon that looks just as cute as their last one. (Amazon)
7. I’ve been eyeing this wicker mirror set for months and have already picked out the perfect spot on the wall. (Urban Outfitters — ON SALE!)
So do you prefer to get gifts or go on trips? Or do you have another birthday tradition? I’d love to hear what other people do. What’s on your birthday list right now (even if it’s not your birthday)?