Yipeeee, we’re leaving for vacation TODAY! Our first stop is Dublin, Ireland, then Paris, France, and finally Lisbon, Portugal. It’ll be our first time in each city and we’re SO excited. We want to hear all of your recommendations, so if you’ve been to any of these places, let us know in the comments!
We’ve been busting our bums to have posts written and scheduled for the whole time we’re gone, so please keep coming back on our normal M/W/F post days to see what we’ve been working on, including a story for Wednesday with tips for traveling on the cheap! This is something we get asked about a lot (and Andy loves to talk about, ha).
Here’s a recap of what we did in August:
- We started Phase 1 of our new exercise/game room. I’m almost actually enjoying working out because I like this room so much!
- We made s’mores marshmallows and they were amaaaaaaazing!
- And then we dreamed about throwing a whole s’mores-themed party. This is totally happening someday!
- We also DIYed a new light in our living room and showed you how to install a ceiling medallion.
- Then we shared our plans for our new home office, which we’re excited to start working on again when we get back.
See you soon!
(Venice, Italy photo and text by Kerry)