Hey, you guys, Valentine’s Day is tomorrow! As much as I think this holiday is silly, I just love sending cards to my favorite girls, all elementary school style. I whipped up this little watercolor-inspired card, so if you need a last-minute card for yourself, I’ve attached the pdf here that you can feel free to download and print it out! Just click below.
A few links we’ve liked this week:
- Any OC and/or Gotham fans out there (I’m both!), you should check out Ben McKenzie’s beautifully decorated home. It’s also a huge change from his super fancy Gotham apartment.
- Did you listen to the Serial podcast like the rest of everyone ever? This theory is really interesting.
- This video about Snape is so good and so sad. Warning: you will want to re-watch all the Harry Potter movies immediately from a whole different perspective.
- We want to teach Ruby this trick over the weekend.
- We’re really into the lifestyle and interiors trend towards simple living. I don’t think I could ever go full-on minimal, but I like the idea of living smaller, quieter, and with so much less stuff.
- Two words: Ikea emoticons!
So tell us all about your Valentine’s Day plans!
We’re doing something kind of funny… we’re going to Hofbrauhaus, a new-ish German beer garden in downtown Cleveland. Romance shmomance. Beer and pretzels are so much better. Besides, I already bought myself some flowers!
Have a great weekend!!