Ruby got a very much-needed haircut on Monday — her first ever! — and she looks like a whole new, super cute, and much cleaner dog. (I mean did you see that picture we posted last Friday? Yikes.) This is where she spends most of her time when we’re at the new house, standing in front of the back door watching the squirrels. I had to put some tape on the screen because she keeps running into it, but she looks right at the tape and still runs into it! Silly dog.
So we’re VERY excited to have found ourselves in the news a few times lately! It’s super flattering to us that we’re being recognized as DIY bloggers, because it’s something we’re really passionate about, but yet it’s easy to feel intimidated by some fancy pants bloggers who seem to have their stuff together a lot more than we do. We’re always sort of playing catch up, scrambling to finish a project, rushing to write a blog post, really just trying to figure things out as we go. But Andy and I do what we LOVE to do and have a GREAT time doing it. We love creating projects and sharing them with you — and hopefully that shows!
So check us out, being all famous…
- Realtor.com shared our marble coaster DIY.
- We embarrassed ourselves by talking about one of our biggest DIY mistakes on Houselogic.
- We were the featured DIY Superstars on Cut Out + Keep. They shared several of our DIY projects along with an interview with us, if you want to get to know us better.
While I’m at it, I haven’t shared any links in a loooong time, so let’s go for it. Here’s a few things I’ve been into lately…
- I am OBSESSED with this hot dog-themed birthday party, via 100 Layer Cakelet.
- The colors in this nursery shoot are phenomenal… that melony pink, that ocean blue… Via Say Yes and Mother Mag.
- Sigh, Jonathan Adler, you are my favorite. I pinned almost every picture in this post, via Style Me Pretty Living.
- LOVE this DIY skull cake plate from A Bubbly Life!
- I don’t want to have to buy a maternity winter coat, but considering I’m due in January and winter is like five minutes away, well, I’m not getting a choice. However, I’d really, really rather have this non-maternity coat from Forever 21 (with some elbow-length black leather gloves and a vintage ’60s shift dress, of course!)
- Except this colorblock maternity coat at Amazon is actually cute, right?
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! I have the best news ever: tomorrow, we’re sleeping in! Yep, it deserves bold, italics AND an underline. Our plan is to have a relaxing Saturday morning for the first time in months, before we have to get to work on this whole moving business again (soooo sick of moving). I hope you all have a great one!!!
3 thoughts on “B&B In the News + Other Stuff”
I have that exact coat ( even from Forever 21 ) just not fuzzy. The same year Target had bronze elbow length leather gloves. It makes me look both fancy and crazy. Which, as you know, is my exact sweet spot.
Oooh, bronze… I’m seriously considering getting both coats. I won’t be pregnant forever and I will NEED that coat someday.
And, really? A maternity coat is not an option. You need one. ASAP.