Yay for Friday! It’s been a loooong time since I last shared some links, but every once in a while I just feel like being super random!
- I’m so annoyed with myself for painting our mailbox black instead of doing THIS to it.
- I switched to using conditioner before shampoo a couple weeks ago and love it! I have no idea why it works, but it makes my fine, frizzy hair a little more manageable and cleaner on the second day. I just use my regular shampoo/conditioner.
- They had me at pink.
- Obsessed with these adorable little girl dresses by Alice + Ames, even though it’s hard to believe that our little girl will be that big soon!
- And speaking of dresses, I love all of these AND the houses. Ugh, I need to win the lottery so we can buy a vacation home in Palm Springs!!
- I really want to do this 60-day organization challenge. Throwing things away is one of my favorite hobbies, ha, is that weird?
Have a wonderful weekend, guys!